Lazy, hazy day...

by - Saturday, March 23, 2013

A bunch of teenagers on a Saturday afternoon devouring Hibachi-grilled grub. High school girls doing a serious weekend shopping session at the mall? That's a possibility, but I'm not so sure about that.
"I'm going to Maggie's. But I can't wear jeans or any make-up. She's gonna send me home to change into PJ's or sweatpants or just anything that doesn't resemble real clothes if I do," Brenna informs me this morning. She showers and simply puts on the outfit she slept in last night. 
"You could at least put on a clean tee shirt... And what about the other pants?" I respond as she springs down the stairs, ready to go...

~Lazy Day Party~
11 am to 7 pm, Saturday, March 23rd
Wear something comfy because we're not going further than the couch
Bring fifteen bucks so we can order Japanese take-out
Hopefully the Les Miserables video will arrive in time so we can watch it again and weep...
And don't forget the Kleenex!

Are you kidding? Am I invited too? These girls are as serious about slouching as they are about the honor roll. The laptops are pushed under the bed for today nowhere to be seen. With the Snuggies in tow, let the laziness begin! I suspect they knew yesterday was National Goof Off Day. These girls are smart to celebrate a full day of lounging on the weekend to achieve the benefit of the holiday. If I didn't have any errands to run, I'd be in my PJ's too.
I'd love to enjoy A Walk on The Moon again since it's been so long, but what about the four loads of laundry calling me from the closet? Maybe they can wait just a bit longer. Besides, if we didn't have to get dressed, there would be less laundry to do anyway. Yeah, I like this idea. We all need a good lazy, hazy day now and then. Count me in! 
Have a great day everyone! xoxo-Sonya

You May Also Like

0 comments


© 2021 Sonya Marie Fitzmaurice - A little something ®. All Rights Reserved.