The future according to Pantone...

by - Monday, August 12, 2019

I am on so many mailing lists. This way, I rarely miss an opportunity to learn. So when Pantone offers a free webinar, I clear my schedule for an hour and become a student. Their presentations are so beneficial because they encompass all areas of design from lifestyle to decor to fashion. It is about the future focus and where the direction will inform the various industry. Let me share what I learned here for 2020 into 2021. The following were screenshots attendees could take. 

Conceptual and foundational, form and function, this is where all design begins.























The future according to Pantone...xoxo-Sonya

You May Also Like

0 comments


© 2021 Sonya Marie Fitzmaurice - A little something ®. All Rights Reserved.