Super spring cleaning...

by - Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm finished... for now...

It took me seven months all together, but solo, I tackled the whole house. The basement will have to wait until the summer. At least it is cool during those hot months, so I won't mind how long it takes to complete down there. To imagine, it all started last June when I decided to just redo my daughter's bedroom...
Managing to take spring cleaning to another level, all that Behr paint was money well spent. With Brenna's room, guest and powder rooms completed last summer, the adrenaline kicked in again the beginning of the new year with the family room; continued to the kitchen, a room I vowed never to paint (never say never); followed by transforming all the walnut trim throughout the house to vanilla. Moving efforts back upstairs, the office received a major face lift, and the finish line heralded the hallway upstairs and down....
Family room with toasted coconut glazed walls
Breakfast area of the kitchen boasts cinnamon whip
Now the office is bright and sunny
Upstairs hallway - before

Upstairs hallway - after

Entrance foyer - before

Entrance foyer - after
Break time! But only for a short while... there are so many other projects that need attention now...
xoxo - Sonya

You May Also Like

0 comments


© 2021 Sonya Marie Fitzmaurice - A little something ®. All Rights Reserved.