Newest adornments...

by - Wednesday, January 27, 2010



I have already started on new Spring 2010 styles for my Couture Reflection and Intention collections. Here's a peek at my inspiration and one design palette for some of the upcoming styles (see above)...
With a desire to create unique, one-of-a-kind jewelry, I am always looking for interesting ways of combining materials. Antique brass links, ceramic beads paired with jade and decoupage are just a few...
Color, texture and balance are key. Sometimes a piece just evolves quickly, all the elements falling into place effortlessly. Other times, I need to rework it until it's just right which may even entail walking away from it for a couple of days. But things always fall into place...
Let me get back to work! xoxo-Sonya Marie

You May Also Like

0 comments


© 2021 Sonya Marie Fitzmaurice - A little something ®. All Rights Reserved.