Breathe...

by - Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sometimes, all it takes is a little something to help refocus and renew. From our visit to the Stone Museum in Monroe Township, New Jersey, here are a few serene moments encountered to share with you...
 It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. ~ Henry David Thoreau
Then followed that beautiful season... Summer... Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Two roads diverged in a wood,
And sorry I could not travel both 
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - 
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 
~ Robert Frost
Time to take a break and just breathe... xoxo -Sonya

You May Also Like

0 comments


© 2021 Sonya Marie Fitzmaurice - A little something ®. All Rights Reserved.